Thursday, April 17, 2008

Best T1 Provider?

Every bandwidth company has their strength and weakness. Some have products that they specialize in and stomp the competition.

As far as T1 Providers go, Telnes Broadband which provides not only t1 services, but adsl, sdsl, has to be the one I recommend most to my clients. Great service, prices, and most of all they care!

I recently had a customer who had their connection not working for several hours and telnes dispatched a team of technicians to fix the problem almost immediately!

No one is perfect, but what matters most is a company who understands their customers needs and concerns and is willing to go the extra mile!

Way to go telnes, not only have you earned my respect but my valued clients as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




DSL Providers